Information collected by Homeremedies.blog
This type of information gathering occurs when:
- You register on the site
- You enter a contest
- You place an order products or services or requests
- You respond to any survey
- Provide reviews or content
- Communicate via email to us
- Subscribe to us
- Through our social media platform
However, information refereed here does not apply to information collected offline or by other means/third parties like distributors, subsidiaries etc. from links on this site.
How your information is used on Home Remedies
We may use your personal information or disclose them depending on the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g.for improving our operations on the site, any notifications to you updated about certain changes to our services, provide optimal functionality and technical maintenance).
Without your consent, we will not use your email address or other personal information for any commercial or marketing messages. Note that we may use such information for any purpose related to the primary purpose for which we are collecting them. This is only disclosed to third parties when it is notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
Usage of cookies
A cookie is a small piece of information which is placed on your computer that is used when you visit other websites.
- We need to remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our site. This will help keep track of your browsing patterns and help us to personalize content when you visit us next.
- We use the cookies information for customer analytics and to display advertisements that we think might be of interest to you on our site or other sites.
- It will help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible for your optimal usage
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by us.
- We need to remember your settings preferences
- Cookies from third-party analytics or advertising!
- Any third party advertising/analytics cookies, placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who will be advertising on our site.
- They are used for statistical analysis allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement.
How do we protect your information?
Homeremedies.blog is committed to protecting any information you provide by using reasonable administrative, technical as well as a physical safeguard. This helps us to preserve the integrity as well as the security of the information you provide. We try our best to safeguard guest information from any unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or usage. We also review our own security procedures on a regular basis to consider the usage of new technology. However, please be aware, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable despite utmost care.
Policy towards Children’s Information
The services are not directed towards anyone under the age of consent. The features on our sites are age-gated so that they are not available for use by children. We ensure that we do not knowingly collect personal information from children in connection with those features.
Third Party Links/Advertisers
Homeremedies.blog works with third-party networks/ad networks like
To serve you ads on the website. It uses various technology/tools to send information to your browser. They also receive the IP address when this happens to enable personalizing your advertising material. There is no leakage of information without your consent. Homeremedies.blog will not share any personal information with these third-party networks without your consent. The advertiser may use any such information regarding the use of our sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine the ads and the frequency with which it is delivered to you.
You should consult and go through the privacy policies of these third-party ad networks or ad servers for more information on their practices as well as to get instructions on how to opt-out of certain practices.