If you ever find anyone or yourself got affected by sunstroke, then follow these simple steps to get instant relief before visiting a doctor.
Ingredients to be used for treating Sunstroke:
- Coriander Seeds
- Cumin Seeds
Procedure to Follow:
Step 1: Pour a little amount of ghee in a pan, keeping it on medium flame. Fry cumin seeds and coriander seeds for about 2 minutes.
Step 2: Now add the roasted cumin seeds and coriander seeds to a jar and make a fine powder.
Step 3: Add a pinch of salt to that powder and drink it with buttermilk or have it with rice.
How to treat Diarrhea during Sunstroke?
To prevent any diarrhea situations during sunstroke, just take this precaution step before facing the severity.
- Dry the furrows of the banyan trees and make it a fine powder.
- Store the mixture in a bottle
- Add this powder to the water that used for washing rice and prepare a paste.
- Add some sugar to this puree and have it
- Finally, Drink a glass of buttermilk.
Tip: Repeat this process for three to four times a day until the diarrhea goes away.
Useful tips to avoid Sunstroke:
Keep yourself safe by not getting exhausted by sunstroke. Here are the things you must do in this summer.
- Drink plenty of cold water and soft drinks throughout the day
- Take cool baths twice a day
- Avoid black cloths especially while going out
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Cut down your workout period to 30 mins
- Stay hydrated all the time